Social Media and Online Challenges
All challenges and giveaways performed in conjunction with The Everyday Manifesting (Budget Diary Community) Facebook Group are subject to these terms and conditions:
1. The Official Rules of the Challenge will be included on the challenge website/opt in form. You must provide your email address in order to be eligible for the prize, if one is offered.
2. Eligibility requirements for winning the prize offered will not discriminate against any adult over age 18, regardless of gender, age, location, disability or any other factor protected by law. In order to receive the prize, you must provide a valid mailing address. In the event that a prize is unable to be shipped outside the US, a suitable substitute will be offered to the winner.
3. Challenges run in the The Everyday Manifesting (Budget Diary Community), by Franchelle Caesar, Bold World Planners, LLC, or Fran-In-Real-Life are in no way associated with Facebook the company. By submitting your entry form and entering your email address, you acknowledge that the contest, promotion, challenge or giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
4. The Everyday Manifesting (Budget Diary Community) challenges do not require you to tag your friends, invite your friends or share with your friends in order to gain additional entries or chances to win.
5. By submitting the entry form, you acknowledge that the information you provide via the entry form (name and email address) will be collected by Bold World Planners, LLC and used to provide updates about the challenge as well as future marketing communications. You understand that you are able to unsubscribe at any time.
6. Group admins and designated coaches/experts are encouraged to participate in the challenges but are ineligible to receive the prize and are not included in the prize drawings.
7. From time to time, group admins will provide affiliate links and/or coupon codes to products that we have personally used and found beneficial, for the purpose of improving the member's experience or sharing a useful product. If you buy something using the link provided, you won't pay a single penny extra, but the admin will receive a small commission. These posts will be marked (ad), #ad, *affiliate link, etc.
8. From time to time, group admins will provide reviews or recommendations. The reviews are our honest experience and are not sponsored advertisements, unless otherwise stated.
10. TESTIMONIALS Client grants Company a worldwide, nonexclusive, revocable license to display within context the written or visual content developed by Company for Client only in associated with Company’s portfolio and for other business development and marketing purposes.